Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali toilet talk

C

choplee

Guest User
Just a bit of winter fun and knowing that it's due for a spring clean soon ... :lol:

So show us your Cali toilet if you dare ..... :!: :!: :!: :!:

Don't be shy now ..... :oops: ;)

rsz_1rsz_img_2959.jpg

tumblr_mgmljr5I9l1rkrmdgo2_1280.jpg
Can't really beat a decent 'Groover' in the bush though :)

Argo&Liebe said:
Choplee, I just noticed the apple logo.

Is it the new iLoo ? :smile

Lol ... It doesn't have quiet the processing speed of an "i" product ... So maybe its more of a microcrapper 8
Lol

In relation to this thread, I would say he is deffo the number 2.

Californiaman said:
In relation to this thread, I would say he is deffo the number 2.

Lol lol .... It didn't take long for someone to sus custard out on my list ... Lol lol

I must admit i wasn't looking at getting much response to my cali porta-loo thread ,but just thought it may be a bit of fun to some of us V-dubbers to see what we try and hide in the day in our cali's and only bring out at night ..... :shocked ...
i have noticed some differences in size and looks so far :laugh2

I don't actually have photo of the toilet itself for some reason...

file-4.jpg

dan

dan thats a nice little toilet tent you have there and blends in better than a bright orange one i see last year on a site .... :laugh2

and custard you do need help ... :lol:

choplee said:
Just a bit of winter fun and knowing that it's due for a spring clean soon ... :lol:

So show us your Cali toilet if you dare ..... :!: :!: :!: :!:

Don't be shy now ..... :oops: ;)

Just about to invest in a porta potti, is the 335 the one?

Just about to invest in a porta potti, is the 335 the one.?

i think mine maybe the old style 335 porta potti ..There seems to be other companies ,but no-one else has posted any other types ,so wouldn't be able to say if they are any good or what they look like ....i don't think you can really go wrong with a 335 :thumb :D

Cool, will look into 335! Ready for spring....

335 fits perfectly in the cupboard under the sink.
Take a look at the Brandrup tray...

I've only seen the tray in the brochure and there is a strap ...is the strap needed anyone with the tray ..????

I have just bought a 335 off Ebay for 20 quid. After a good steam cleaning it should be as good as new. I read somewhere on here that the 335 qube is too big, so I went for the older model.

When we hired a van for a 'test' weekend, the 335 was stored in the boot where it just slotted perfectly under the bed base.

Simon

choplee said:
I've only seen the tray in the brochure and there is a strap ...is the strap needed anyone with the tray ..????

the strap is actually a seat belt for emergency use when driving.

Back