Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Certificate of Conformity

California4x4

California4x4

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
I exported my new California to Norway when I was assigned there. I have now brought it back to the U.K. and am filling in a DVLA V55/5 (Application for registration of a used motor vehicle) a lot of the questions require information from the certificate of conformity. I (believed) kept all of my documents but cannot find the Certificate now.

Please could someone send me a direct message if they are willing to send a scan of their Certificate of Confirmity? I am looking for something as close to a late 2017 California Ocean 4Motion manual but I’ll take anything close to it as most of the information will be the same.

I’ll drop a line on here if someone sorts me out.

Thank you in advance.

Dave

Hi, I wasn’t given a cert of conformity when we bought our 2016 Cali 2nd hand from a dealer, but in the past when I exported a VW Sharan from France to Switzerland if I remember correctly I was able to get one from VW in Germany by sending a copy of my V5 and some ID. Hope that helps

Hi, I wasn’t given a cert of conformity when we bought our 2016 Cali 2nd hand from a dealer, but in the past when I exported a VW Sharan from France to Switzerland if I remember correctly I was able to get one from VW in Germany by sending a copy of my V5 and some ID. Hope that helps
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I had same issue you call up vw and they will send you one I also sent it off with my application form. And had no problems apart from the certificate comes in german some bits simple some bits require google translate.

I had same issue you call up vw and they will send you one I also sent it off with my application form. And had no problems apart from the certificate comes in german some bits simple some bits require google translate.
Thank you. I called Lookers in Guildford where I got it from. The receptionist told me she would speak to someone about it on Monday. Do you know if any VW dealer can provide one or whether it has to be from where it was supplied?

Last edited:
Try this its a bit clunky and you have to click on arrows to open up various additional downloadable documents but you should be able to get what you need

Back