Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Festivals

L

Linda

VIP Member
Oh my word! Carrying tents and rucksacks full of stuff at festivals was part of our justification for getting our Cali- No Direction Home is our first festival Cali experience... And it's brilliant!
Fridge, bed, short walk , secure place for stuff,( massively overpacked ;-) ) loving our Olive more and more :)

... And being able to sit on a seat in the warm, dry Cali, eating home-made food and drinking a cup of tea - priceless!

This weekend it's.......
http://www.lintonfestival.org/

Great line up and just look at the beer list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site news is that the camping area is a "little bit muddy but not like Glastonbury"!! I won't bother washing the 'van till next week!! "Show and Shine"....... I don't think so!!

Hope you're both having a good time at Linton, and the weather's being kind

Best wishes,
Steve

This year just one more End of the Road - it's my favourite and a splendid end to the summer

Thanks, I might give that a go assuming I can get time off work & tickets.

Just paid for my ticket for End Of The Road. Hope the weather sorts it self out by then, don't want to have to take wellies !!

Deer Shed - small and v family friendly in North Yorkshire. School breaks up (I'm a teacher) and the van is packed...into the escape pod and off we go ...6 weeks holiday!

We're off to Camp Bestival on the 27th. Great location (Lulworth Castle) and great fun. Happy Mondays are playing - top old school.

Will anyone else be there?

Andy said:
Just paid for my ticket for End Of The Road. Hope the weather sorts it self out by then, don't want to have to take wellies !!

We're hoping for a sunny September ;-) :thumb

AgentSmith said:
We're off to Camp Bestival on the 27th. Great location (Lulworth Castle) and great fun. Happy Mondays are playing - top old school.

Will anyone else be there?

went last year and a group of us pitched tents right in the action ....we loved it ,but not this year got a local kent vw festival this year .... :thumb :thumb

Hi, new to the forum so I did not realise there was a posting area just for festivals.

anyone going to Bestival IOW in Sept?

jeannie