Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Heated Front Seats

2haw

2haw

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I too am close to finalising a Beach and I'm being told by my dealer that HFS option on the Beach is not available with the swivel seats even though the pricelist states the Ocean comes with both as Standard.

This all stems from the T6 Ocean they had not having swilling seats fitted.

Really like Heated seats but wouldn't want to lose the swivel seat function.

Can anybody 100% confirm that the T6 is available with both?

Many thanks..

l am not sure who would want Ocean without the ability to rota the front seats

November option list says standard on Ocean and £276 on Beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issue with heated seats when we ordered our beach a few weeks ago.
The dealer may be getting mixed up with the electric seat option - I believe these can't swivel.

My Ocean has heated swivelling front seats as standard, if that helps.. Best Wishes Paul

My Ocean has heated swivelling front seats as standard, if that helps.. Best Wishes Paul

greenp, that's exactly what I'm after, full confirmation. thanks a lot for your help!

The saga continues!
Placed my Beach order last week and the dealer informs me that the Heated seats are not available with the swivel function so I contacted VW customer services who have just confirmed that both HFS and swivel are not available on the Beach Only!

The Ocean has this as standard but it can not be done on the Beach version apparently. Seems very strange to me!

The saga continues!
Placed my Beach order last week and the dealer informs me that the Heated seats are not available with the swivel function so I contacted VW customer services who have just confirmed that both HFS and swivel are not available on the Beach Only!

The Ocean has this as standard but it can not be done on the Beach version apparently. Seems very strange to me!
Seems like madness to me. Would be interesting to see their reaction if people cancelled orders until they were. Fair enough if there is a technical reason but that does not seem likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back