Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Incoming!

Ascot grey looks nice, not white and not dark grey. I have the same colour on order.

Enjoy!

I'm biased but I think it's a really nice colour, and looks even nicer 'in the flesh' than in pictures, which always look more white than it is to me.

It also looks different in different lights. Under artificial light in the dealership and under clouds it looks more grey, while in sunlight it's more creamy coloured.

Hope you enjoy yours when it comes! :thumb

Did you end up re-ordering in the end? That looked like a great deal, mine was a bit more than that (delivery miles but ex-demo so had been sat in the dealer for a while), very similar spec, minus the bits mentioned above.

I wonder what they sold your cancelled order for in the end - I bet it was more than your deal!
Yes, I re-ordered through Breeze in Poole. Exact same spec which I collected in March. The only issue was that it was built without the electric door so I‘m using the one that was delivered whilst a new one was built with the correct spec plus I added 4Motion. The replacement has apparently been built so just waiting to hear when to swap them over.

It‘s a shame no one took my order as I know Eurovans advertised it a fair amount more than I was going to pay. They said they would pay my £1000 deposit back once they sold it but I’m not holding my breath. They weren’t great to deal with hence why I went to Breeze.