Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is supply now outstripping demand?

Any ideas when for another 3%??

Just seems crazy if that is the case - the pound has stabilised since the last one so i'd love to hear the excuses as to why.

Unless of course they are going to chuck a load of stuff that should be standard onto it as part of the price rise (like parking sensors and app connect, for example).

This is one of the biggest fears my wife and I have over our Cali purchase - exactly when to place an order. Do we do it sooner and risk getting it too early (we are saving up the deposit for it now) or leave it a bit and get stung with another silly price hike.

So frustrating.

When did the last big price hike happen? Anyone remember the date?
1 June...

I think there’s too much worry about the diesel issue, and not just on this forum obviously. I got a French Crit’Air sticker for a recent trip, which took in pollution-conscious Grenoble. The T6 is category 2 which is the lowest polluting after pure electric vehicles, and if it is regarded as a low risk in one of the first cities in Europe to introduce these restrictions then there’s unlikely to be an issue anywhere else for the foreseeable future. If you look beyond the headlines, all these schemes talk of older diesels and I don’t doubt they are a problem. As to the ‘ban’, the government is talking about 2040, and who knows what other options might be available by then.
Er, By 2040 I shall be 97 so I might just keep mine going until it falls apart......

The prices are already crazy, look what you can get for the same price!

View attachment 26258
£57k. And they’d probably discount it.

We’re down at the C & MC show at Malvern, surrounded by these things while we’re stuck in our tiny van (in the rain)!

I wouldn’t like to go over a Welsh mountain road in one of those, but when you see the price of a Cali now it makes you wonder.
Great to live in but couldn't really use it for your everyday vehicle like we do, could you? Those Tesco car parks.........

Your iPhone 33 will advise you.....

Good grief!

I can never remember where I've left my phone now, let alone in another 22 years!

My fitbit though will still be telling me I need to manage 2 1/2 million more steps to meet this month's target :sad

Good grief!

I can never remember where I've left my phone now, let alone in another 22 years!

My fitbit though will still be telling me I need to manage 2 1/2 million more steps to meet this month's target :sad

Lol....as per your iPhone now, your ‘33’ will tell you where your Cali is.

Here ‘Super Bock or Sagres’ Beer have the same facility, although of course only if you stick to one bottle, of course.....

The prices are already crazy, look what you can get for the same price!

View attachment 26258
£57k. And they’d probably discount it.

We’re down at the C & MC show at Malvern, surrounded by these things while we’re stuck in our tiny van (in the rain)!

I wouldn’t like to go over a Welsh mountain road in one of those, but when you see the price of a Cali now it makes you wonder.

I wouldn't be able to get that along the lane to my house, let alone into the drive:D

Back