Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold T5 Headlight Protectors - Free

T

T6 RXC

Left the forum
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Hi, I have a pair of genuine VW T5 Headlight Protector that are now surplus to my needs. We only used them on the few occasions that we took the T5 overseas.

They are very simple to fix and all you do is attach the deflector patch to them thereby preventing burn marks on your expensive headlights.

All I am looking for is the £ cover the costs of any delivery.

If not re homed by the end of Nov 16 they will end up as landfill.

My area code is BA14 (Trowbridge) if somebody local wants them

Hi.

I could do with a set of these for my trip to the Alps this winter. Let me know how much you need for postage.

Many thanks.
Mark

Hi.

I could do with a set of these for my trip to the Alps this winter. Let me know how much you need for postage.

Many thanks.
Mark

hello Mark, what is your postcode?

If Mark doesn't take them I would like them please. Just posted for some in the wanted section

so I think the very worst case would be around £12. Its the size of the them that might make the package tip to the next level up as the weight is next to nothing. I am happy to post on trust if you can use them.

Hi.

That's fine.

I'll definitely use them and was intending to get some before our trip, rather than put stickers directly on the light. If you PM me your PayPal email, I'll sort out payment and reply with my address.

Cheers
Mark

If Mark doesn't take them I would like them please. Just posted for some in the wanted section

hello Briwy, MarkH has now taken the headlamp protectors.
regards
Roy