Vw California Ocean T6 4motion DSG 199 69 Plate (2019)
Contact InformationContact Nick Middleton
07812 345 098
More InformationThis is our 2019 T6 California Ocean 4 Motion 1999 DSG automatic in Indium grey.
Options included (this is the list the dealer provided when we bought the campervan, apologies if I have included any standard items in the list):
• 18" Toluca alloy wheels 8J x 18
• Tyre mobility kit in lieu of spare wheel:12-volt compressor and tyre sealant
• Discover Media Navigation system plus
• 2 USB interfaces (also for iPod/iPhone),and AUX-IN jack
• Voice control with voice enhancement
• Volkswagen Media Control and App Connect
• Towbar; removable/lockable (incl. trailer stabilisation)
• LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights (Tailgate) with red tail lights
• LED tail lights
• Front and rear parking sensors
• Headlamp washer system with heated frontwasher nozzles and washer fluid level indicator
• Awning rail and housing in black
• Front Assist including city emergency braking system without Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
• Auto headlamp activation with separate daytime running lights Leaving Home and manual Coming Home function
• Breakaway interior rear view mirror, auto-dimming
• Wiper intermittent control with rain sensor for windshield wipers
• Leather multi-function steering wheel and gearshift knob with radio and telephone controls
• VW dealer installed 33mm lowering springs for improved ride
• Comfort sleeping mattress (non VW brand)
4 new tyres being fitted on the 25/11/20
The van is very clean inside and out. I will give it a full polish before delivery and I have kept it regularly waxed since we bought the van. The only blemishes are a small scuff on front passenger side alloy wheel, a scratch on the sliding door and two small scratches on the rear bumper, all very hard to see and only apparent on close scrutiny.
We bought the van in July 2020 after we discovered our factory ordered T6.1 was going to be delayed - after months of lockdown we were desperate to spend the summer campervanning! Now that the T6.1 has arrived we are putting this on the market (although that wasn't a straight forward decision as there are a number of aspects we prefer in the T6 over the T6.1). We bought the van from VW Parkway in Leicester, it had done 3000 miles and still had the plastic on the beds.
(bike rack in photos not included)
This Ad has been viewed 715 times.