Contact InformationContact Rob Marshall
More InformationReluctant sale of our 2006 VW Kombi Van which we’ve owned since late 2016 - mileage of 101,000. The van is a tailgate model and has been converted to a very high standard by the highly skilled Kylesku Campervan’s boasting the following:
- An L-shape sofa that converts into a double bed and conceals large storage area – complete with memory foam mattress (installed within the last 2 years with very little use)
- Internal Saris bike storage rail – with capacity for 2 X bicycles
- Spalted beech and bur elm unit with drawers and extensive storage, doors have copper cover, stealth hinges, catches etc.
- Dual gas hob with camping van gas locker
- Water tank with shower (pump switch for shower only when tailgate open)
- Pivoting heated captains leather seats with lumber support and custom “VW” etching
- Uprated front speakers
- Uprated rear speakers complete with amplifier
- Alpine radio with Bluetooth connectivity
- Fully insulated and lined with carpet coverings throughout
- LED lights and control (six lights, three rows individual switch for each row)
- Leisure battery with 240V inverter – one three pin plug behind drivers seat
- Voltage read out for leisure battery
- Eberspacher diesel heater with controls and thermometer in van and also possible to control from phone
- TV in rear of van with DVD’s played through stereo for sound with picture wired to TV
- Westfalia detachable towbar
- VW deadlocks
- Storage safe under passenger seat
- Cruise control
- Bonnet bra (can be removed)
The van comes with 18” alloys and four new (less than 1000 miles) Yokohama Advan Sport tyres. The van has been fully serviced throughout its life with only genuine VW parts used. MOT valid until April 2020. The van has two previous owners – and only one since it’s been converted. This is a highly versatile, well maintained van that would suit a range of needs but comfortably sleeps two and has the capacity for longer trips away. The bike storage rail is perfect for those whom don’t want to carry their bikes externally and slots seamlessly out of the way when not in use. The bike storage rail could also be removed and replaced with rear seats, to accommodate more passengers. The van does have small dent and scuff (should be visible on pictures) on the drivers side panel - all other bodywork is in a good condition given the age of the van.
Please drop me an email for any further information/details on the van and/or to arrange a viewing - which would be highly recommended.
This Ad has been viewed 296 times.