SOLD VW California Ocean T6.1 DSG Auto 2020 70 Reg
2020, 70 Reg (2021MY) California ocean with the top of the range 199BHP engine coupled with VW’s 7 speed DSG automatic gearbox for effortless cruising and ample power. Finished in stunning (and quite rare) Ascot grey with Graphite cupboards and grey wood effect flooring.
Registered to VW dealer in November 2020 and then to me when I bought it a month later in December 2020 making me the second owner, but only just. It’s got less than 1100 miles on the clock, has never been slept in, always garaged and never been out in the rain!
All usual refinements including:
• Parking sensors all round
• Reversing camera
• Automatic cruse control
• Programmable parking heater with remote control (I’ve tried this remote from over 1000 meters away!)
• Heated seats
• DAB+ radio
• Electric heated wing mirrors with folding function
• Electric pop top roof
• Parallel Parking pilot
• About a million lights inside, all adjustable from the overhead control panel
• 3 zone climate control
• LED headlights
• Wind out awning
• 230v inverter
• Clever table that pops out of the sliding door
• 2 ring gas hob
• Neatly hidden pair of fold-up chairs inside the tailgate
• Soft closing slide and rear doors
• Touch screen info panel
• Front fog lights with cornering function
• Plus loads of other helpful/convenient/cleaver accessory’s you’ve probably already read about
• 17” Woodstock alloy wheels
• Bed extension with comfort sleeping mat
• Outdoor shower attachment in boot
• 80L fuel tank
• Navigation system “Discovery media pro” including “streaming and internet “
• Rood bellows in Glacier Blue
• Safe box
•Vw torch (£90 option!)
Prior to collection I had the dealer fit the 30mm lowered suspension springs just for a bit more clearance under the 2m car park barriers.
It also has a Ghost 2 immobiliser for added security.
The Cali also benefits from the extended 5 year warranty for total piece of mind.
Of course, You could order a new one which you’ll probably/hopefully get some time next summer, after your delivery date has been put back 3 times and VW have put their prices up every other month until then and assuming there are no component shortages or factory shutdowns. Or…. You could buy this and enjoy the rest of the summer and beyond!
Genuine reason for for sale. We are in no way desperate to sell this so please, no silly offers. It’s a fair price to beat the waiting list. Drive away on your next adventure as soon as the funds have cleared!
Any inspection welcome but no driving without valid insurance.
£74,800 this is roughly the manufactures list price including the options. I’ll even include the special bin that goes behind the passenger seat and the mats. SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT