2014, California SE, Immaculate Condition
I bought my California direct from Listers Volkswagen, pre-registered at 3 months old. Since then the van has only been driven by myself, never been in an accident, and has been winter stored and maintained to an extremely high standard.
The vehicle is a 140 model, but was remapped to 176bhp at Pendle Performance in 2015. It is a noticeable improvement on standard and now aligned in power to the 180 bi-turbo models, which are renowned for having engine problems unlike the 140. I insure the van through a well known campervan insurer and they charge no more for this modification.
With the children growing up, the van is no longer in regular use and it’s time to sell. The extent of the maintenance listed below will hopefully highlight how well this van has been cared for and that that it should require minimum expense spent over the next 40k miles.
- Full VWSH,
- Timing belt, tensioner and water pump replaced at 36k miles.
- Auxiliary belt and tensioner replaced at 37k miles.
- New genuine VW Brake Callipers, discs, pads, backing plates, flexible hose (All Round) replaced at 41k miles.
- New genuine VW power steering pipes replaced at 41k mikes.
- New genuine VW exhaust system replaced at 41k miles.
- Recent MOT and vehicle has never had any advisories (apart from tyre tread which has always been above minimum)
- Matching alloy spare wheel with 8mm tread.
- Matching Michelin CrossClimate tyres all round with 7mm tread at front and 5mm tread at rear.
- New Camper Control unit (replaced faulty knob - common fault)
- New bike rack bars (old ones can rust)
- New water tank cap
- New boot carpet
- Brake fluid replaced in Mar 22.
- Air con recharged in Mar 22.
- Used camper cosy in excellent condition
- Cruise Control
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Sat Nav
- 3 Zone Climate Control
All original accessories will be supplied and are in excellent condition (e.g. folding chairs in tailgate etc)
2 x Gas bottles will be supplied
The MOT tester and VW technician both recently commented that they had never seen a van of this age in this condition, therefore please feel free to consider a Professional inspection at buyers expense.
This vehicle is in immaculate condition, with no scratches, no dents and benefits from recent ceramic coating.
Happy to answer any questions and supply more photos, will travel for serious interest.
PRICE REDUCED AS FAR AS I’M WILLING TO GO. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE PRICE THEN PLEASE DON’T GET IN TOUCH.