California SE TDI 140 Manual - Beige [Reduced]
We’ve decided to move our lovely Beige California on and are going to give tent camping a go instead to give us a bit more space/flexibility.
She has 71,300 miles on the clock. Last serviced by VW on the 5th of November 2021 and had the cambelt/waterpump and rear pads done on the 7th February 2022. MOT’d until 14th of January 2023.
The camper is in great condition for its age with only some minor marks on the bodywork, there's a minor scuff on the wheel arch which I can share a photo of for interested parties.
- Nearly FVWSH - All VW except 1 carried out by Becks Motorhomes who the previous owner purchased from
- 71,300k on the clock
- Beige (more like a silver with gold tint, its a lovely colour)
- Updated T6 alloy wheels with Continental tyres with plenty of tread (6-7mm) all round - really does bring the van up to date!
- Locking wheelnuts
- Integrated table and chairs
- 3-zone climate control
- Rollout awning in black
- Inka seat protectors
- Carpet & Rubber cab mats
- Factory fitted safe
- Multi function steering wheel
- Heated front seats
- Cruise control
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Programmable factory fitted diesel heater with remote start
- Electric pop top
- Heated folding mirrors
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Privacy glass rear
- Blinds all round and curtains at the front
- Westfalia removable tower
- VW Bike rack (can take 4 bicycles)
- x2 keys and remote control for the heater
Happy the answer any questions or supply more photos.