**REDUCED** High spec VW California Indium Grey
Fantastic California loaded with extras now reduced following sale falling through and van prepped ready to go.
Very high specification, in addition to standard SE:
- VW Sportline body kit (front spoiler & chrome side rails) and LED daytime running lights
- Wind out side awning
- Leather & alcantara seats
- Heated swivel captain seats with twin armrests
- Climatic 3 zone air control
- Bluetooth & sat nav
- Front & rear parking sensors
- R-design multifunction leather steering wheel
- 17” Cascavel alloys
- Matching 5th passenger seat - foldable, inserts in rails
- Cruise control
- Privacy glass with heat insulation
- Electric soft close tailgate & side door
- Factory fitted safe
- Tailgate 4 bicycle rack
- Heavy duty rubber mats and carpets
- Front & rear mud flaps
- Brandrup interior carpets
- Cali topper (pop-up roof protector)
- External thermal windshield cover
- Brandrup drawer liners - stops any rattles
- Original VW fly screens for each side window
- Halco wind deflectors - perfect for keeping the window ajar overnight safely
- 2 remote keys
- Heater remote key (great to warm Cali up in advance of returning!)
- Gas bottle included
- All manuals
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Heated folding wing mirrors
- Integrated table in sliding door & the two chairs in the tailgate
This is a manual transmission T5 SE from 2014 with 68k miles.
- Full service history (VW & VW specialist) with next service and MOT in May 2023.
- Clutch, cam belt, water pump & fly wheel changed in 2021 - all new genuine VW parts.
- Air con re-gassed in 2022 ahead of the summer - a blessing in the heat we had.
- New battery and two new front tyres - all seasons in June 2022.
- Roof corrosion recall completed with VW in 2020 - electric pop-up roof & canvas etc all in perfect condition.
Everything works as it should and is a joy to own and drive. As the 140bhp it is a great choice with no complicated DSG box or twin turbo - plenty quick enough and will over achieve 40mpg.
We purchased this Cali late 2020 from a gentleman whom only used mid-week - travel to work and stay in it for 2 nights before returning home, before that we are told a retired couple whom used to show Cali at VW shows. We have used it for family camping trips in the UK and Europe over the last 2 years and the only reason for selling is a change of circumstances that will mean we won’t be able to enjoy Cali as we have done.
Professional inspection welcome. We had one of these undertaken prior to our purchase with no issues highlighted.
Any questions welcome and happy to do a video tour - just ask.
Private plate not included in sale. Mileage will increase as sometimes used for short day trips.
Non-smokers and pet free home
Ready to driveway and enjoy a holiday here in Cornwall!