SOLD - 2020 VW California T6.1 Ocean 199 Twin Turbo
Very highly specified, one owner vehicle with only 18k miles, full-service history and 6 months manufacturer’s warranty remaining. Sale includes “VW” private plate.
Finished in Mojave Beige with grey artvelours seats, this California is in superb condition and is virtually unmarked. It is also complete with all standard accessories, such as VW built-in table and chairs etc. As well as the very high California spec, this example has many factory fitted options as well as some expensive aftermarket options, such as front and rear dash cams, solar panels and a MetaTrek immobiliser. There is also a WeConnect Plus contract that ends on 3rd March 2025.
Full list of optional extras are:
• Adaptive suspension (4 modes)
• Adaptive cruise control with brake assist
• Active lane/side assist
• Front and rear dashcam cameras (Thinkware U1000)
• Graphite grey interior
• Wood effect flooring
• Traffic sign recognition
• Individual tyre pressure monitor
• Heated front windscreen
• 80 litre fuel tank
• External shower
• Tow bar prep with all electrics
• Bed Extension plus comfort mattress (plus mattress for bed in pop up roof)
• Discovery Media Nav System plus
• Lockable storage compartment
• LED Headlights plus daytime running lights
• Leather multifunction steering wheel
• Privacy glass with heat insulation
• 17" x 7J "Woodstock" black, diamond-turned surface alloy wheels
• Chrome pack
• Heated front windscreen
• Front and rear parking sensors plus reversing camera
• High beam assist
• VW Bike carrier
This California also benefits from a solar charging system for the 2 leisure batteries, including 2X100w panels plus MPPT controller with an app that lets you view the data. The solar alone cost over £1,000 and essential for festivals or off grid camping. It has allowed us to run the fridge for several days in the summer without plugging into the mains.
Security – it has a MetaTrek immobiliser and Thinkware (U1000) front and rear cameras. Both are controlled by their appropriate apps and give peace of mind and hopefully reduced insurance. A new contract will need to be made by the new owner for Metatrak.
This is a fantastic camper that has been well enjoyed, very well looked after and loved. We bought it March 2020 just in time for the Covid pandemic, so not many miles in the first year.
We also have several items available for this California that can be negotiated separately.
Side walls that attach to the wind out awning
Vango Airaway Kilda Drive Away Awning with ground sheet and pump
Thetford Portapotty with floor fixing and cover
Dometic Inflatable Draught Skirt
Ladder for easier access to bed in poptop
Thermal covers for windscreen and cab windows
Fitted bed sheets and mattress protectors for both beds