Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

£90k and very second hand

C

California219

Vehicle
Looking to buy

So let me get this right. This van is going to be used/abused by dozens of people before they will hand it over to you at a date of their choosing next spring.

Do you get a discount for the privilege? No, that will be £90,085.

So let me get this right. This van is going to be used/abused by dozens of people before they will hand it over to you at a date of their choosing next spring.

Do you get a discount for the privilege? No, that will be £90,085.
I would say it’s one of there vat mess ups again. VW Commercial dealers always mess the prices up, you will see it in a week or so minus 20%
Still a lot of money

And its already had one owner, making the 'lucky' buyer the 2nd owner. Thats a deal and half right there.

Instant saving, go directly to their website (ok only £2k saving). But impressed the mileage has reversed from auto trader by 4985 to only 15 miles.

Let's be honest this is likely to be their showroom demo (their had exactly that model when we went it last November), so milage will be hardly anything and the "abused" will only be people looking at it.

Then they can play on the whole premium of well can't get this colour anymore and your only chance to get a basically new one for the 2023 camping season.

Let's be honest in 12 months time how much will a new Cali of that spec be? 10% inflation probably won't be far off!

I don’t mind Ex Demo cars. My old Beach was 6 months old and had only 50 miles on the clock and I saved about £4K on new, at the time…

Better still, it comes with "Miscellaneous" - surely that alone justifies the price

The mind ponders…
Perhaps a carcass in the boot :oops:

I thought it was great that it came with "wheels"

Instant saving, go directly to their website (ok only £2k saving). But impressed the mileage has reversed from auto trader by 4985 to only 15 miles.

Let's be honest this is likely to be their showroom demo (their had exactly that model when we went it last November), so milage will be hardly anything and the "abused" will only be people looking at it.

Then they can play on the whole premium of well can't get this colour anymore and your only chance to get a basically new one for the 2023 camping season.

Let's be honest in 12 months time how much will a new Cali of that spec be? 10% inflation probably won't be far off!
Our 1st van was in 2012 and was ex-demo - pre-registered 10 miles on the clock. 6 months old. All seats and beds still with coverings on Bought on Friday and collected the following Friday - no waiting about for the build dates and change of build dates worked for me.

Happy with the price off camping on Saturday.