Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

“Cigar lighter” socket U/S?

Fitz@CFB

Fitz@CFB

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
The 12 v “cigar lighter” socket in the centre Dash compartment below the AppConnect USB in our T6 has stopped working to recharge phones etc. My first check is the fuse. I have Los’s excellent labelled fuse diagram from the downloads section here but cannot find this outlet identified. I assume it may be a combined fuse but nothing else seems to be affected. Can anyone tell me which fuse protects this circuit please?
Thanks

Brilliant! many thanks Loz - and apologies for misspelling your name in original post!
Thanks
Fitz

The 12 v “cigar lighter” socket in the centre Dash compartment below the AppConnect USB in our T6 has stopped working to recharge phones etc. My first check is the fuse. I have Los’s excellent labelled fuse diagram from the downloads section here but cannot find this outlet identified. I assume it may be a combined fuse but nothing else seems to be affected. Can anyone tell me which fuse protects this circuit please?
Thanks
Just asking is this the one in the pull out tray? Or the one on the top. The one on the top works off the leasure batteries all the time.The one in the Pull out tray works off the ignition.

Alternatively try under the passenger seat. When I blew my cigar lighter socket I eventually found the fuse there! 15Amp blue.

All fixed. It was exactly the fuse shown on Loz’s chart. After changing the fuse I have now printed the photo, laminated and put in the van together with the other Photo chart of the fuses under the passenger seat - ready for the next time!
I did see one photo that showed this fuse under the passenger seat but they must have changed the layout over time In different models. I am confident now I have a guide to all the fuses in our van and together with a supply of replacement fuses i am set up for repairs on the move. Thanks for the replies.