Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale 1 Transporter / Caravelle 17 inch Alloy Wheel and tyre. Cascavel Felge

P

Paul Hewson

VIP Member
One transporter / caravelle 17 inch Alloy Wheel and tyre for sale. I bought a set of the wheels for my California, but they came with an extra one, which I don’t need, so here it is. There is a tiny mark, you can see it in the pictures.

If you need any further information please ask whatever you want to know. I think shipping would be expensive but possible.

£150 or very near offer

CEB41A66-4DA3-4EE9-988E-80E12502D424.jpeg

1104E6CD-6074-4EA6-A069-71BD303D96AA.jpeg

15D61E71-463B-4D87-ACC5-6FE157233004.jpeg

One transporter / caravelle 17 inch Alloy Wheel and tyre for sale. I bought a set of the wheels for my California, but they came with an extra one, which I don’t need, so here it is. There is a tiny mark, you can see it in the pictures.

If you need any further information please ask whatever you want to know. I think shipping would be expensive but possible.

£150 or very near offer

View attachment 43520

View attachment 43521

View attachment 43522
[/QUOTE

£150 or very near offer

View attachment 43520

View attachment 43521

View attachment 43522
hi Paul . Is this a new Wheel/ tyre or if not how many miles covered?

Where in the country are you?

Regards

Hi

I bought the Wheels second hand they came off a California 17 plate and had done about 8000 miles.

We are in Abbots Langley Hertfordshire

Many thanks

Paul

Thanks Paul I have Cascavels like this on my Beach but no matching spare so tempting to have one . You are not too far away. Let me think about it but obviously if you sell in the interim fine

Regards

Back