Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

100 Cali's Now Booked In !

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
I thought this was worthy of its own thread as we now have 100 Cali's booked into to the open day and meet on Saturday, to be honest we were expecting around 30 vans so to have 100 is superb.

:bananadance2

If you are booked in already, we really look forward to seeing you on Saturday and don't forget camping is also available with an evening out on Saturday night which was kindly organised by Rik @Jabberwocky

We still have plenty of room in the car park ( so long as you don't all arrive at the same time :Nailbiting )

All you need to do is book your free ticket online.

http://cali-open-day.eventzilla.net/web/event?eventid=2138924013

Holy Moly! Need a Car Park Attendant!:eek::eek:

That has to be the most amount of Cali's in one place ever?

Just to enjoy...........
Bus Factory!
9c1600b1fea648dfd2c22a3bf90681ba.jpg

More......
d94acf2871d1c3ae607e9ac4cae0e8b7.jpg

Grossglockner (Germany) 2014
000000000464_02_f9.jpg

Could have been 101, I've ordered mine but can't pick up til Dec purely because I'm away rest of November.
Flying to Spain tomorrow and staying in an Apartment - as a new Cali owner I almost feel unclean !!
:Iamsorry :)
Would have been good to gain the collective knowledge , but maybe next time - enjoy all !

Could have been 101, I've ordered mine but can't pick up til Dec purely because I'm away rest of November.
Flying to Spain tomorrow and staying in an Apartment - as a new Cali owner I almost feel unclean !!
Would have been good to gain the collective knowledge , but maybe next time - enjoy all !
Enjoy Spain and thanks for your wishes.:thumb

I hate that :(

Perfectly good cali at home and staying in an hotel :shocked

At least you have the excuse of not having one yet :D

I hate that :(

Perfectly good cali at home and staying in an hotel :shocked

At least you have the excuse of not having one yet :D
I'll probably spend most of my time thinking about and planning where I'm going to take it in the New Year - there aren't enough months in the year for the ideas I already have :)

I still hate that we can not attend … now even more than last week. PHEW!

:sorry

Father duties. His 74years old (very active 74years old) on Saturday so we're up in Wales for the weekend in the Cali.

We can't wait for this as it will be our first ever Cali meet, I am really looking forward to having a good poke around everyones vans to pick up some tips from you seasoned users.

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish we could've made it. By the way why don't those calis in the pic have a front window in the roof ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish we could've made it. By the way why don't those calis in the pic have a front window in the roof ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are Beaches and they only have side windows.