Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

100 mile radius from Paris

Bill R

Bill R

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have a new Grandson due to make his appearance in the world in early June - they live in outskirts of Paris.
It's our intention to do a bit of Cali Camping beforehand, handily placed so we don't have a long journey when he arrives.
So if anyone has any gems regarding sites you have visited inside an approximate radius of 100 miles from Paris, we'd be very grateful
Cheers
:cheers

Champage Nowack in Vandieres where we did the meet last september ....you can buy the bubbels to go with the birth/celebration :D
But i think not within' your distance range , bit further maybe.

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
Champage Nowack in Vandieres where we did the meet last september ....you can buy the bubbels to go with the birth/celebration :D
But i think not within' your distance range , bit further maybe.
Sounds great though so will check it out !

If not already done so I'd join ACSI as the App gives maps plus sites and you can read the reviews to find what suits you individually.
Also would get site discount early June.
Huge area in 100miles radius. normally weather better/warmer south of Paris, Loire being a natural north south divide line.

Check out Fontainebleau and milly la foret. Both approx 50 km from Paris. The town's and the forest offers much to see. The castle in Fontainebleau is a must and the market in milly. Barbizon has great food. There is a camp site close to milly, la musardiere. A free forest camping is available close to Barbizon. Hiking and restaurants along the seine river.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Our Grandson arrived 9 days early so we weren't able to use any of your kind suggestions, after a hastily arranged ferry crossing we went straight to Paris. But their driveway makes a great hardstanding pitch with EHU and right next to great facilities !

Congratulations. I am about to spend 10 days on the drive when we have relatives come over from the USA. Not sure what the local fox population will make of it though.

Congratulations. I am about to spend 10 days on the drive when we have relatives come over from the USA. Not sure what the local fox population will make of it though.
It's an added bonus to being a Cali owner !

Back