Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

10'000 members

No way....haven't noticed yet.....:D
Hope the forum don't crash given the five didgit number!

Last edited:
it was my sock puppet...

windupwim

And approx 30 regular contributors........

And approx 30 regular contributors........
It might be a better measure to list the number of members who contributed more than:
  • once in the past year;
  • five times in the past year;
  • once in the past month;
  • five times in the past month.

Yes, well done, great forum, we need more of these 10k people to post though

Still can't get over the fact we actually don't know who the 10.000th was .
Seems the admins can't get a list by number , i was following it up the last few days as i noticed the point of 10.000 got closer .
But as sometimes it took only 15min to get to 3 new members and sometimes a day went by without new registrations it was pretty hard to actualy see it happen.
I had seen the 9.999 and stayed refreching for almost a hour ....
Then gave up and afther another 30min the 10.001 was there...damn i missed out on it.
Got a smal chance of a member who registred arround the time yesterday , send him a message but he gave no answer:(

I'm totally discouraged now.

So up to 100.000th now?

Last edited:
Do we know how many Calis have rolled off the production line to date?

Membership percentages/Calis made?

Last edited:
That is impressive - £129,900 per annum income, and a fair way of counting membership.
Maybe want to rework those sums ;)
Calikev's post was edited yesterday afternoon. The edited post suggests that there are about 1000 VIP members, giving an annual income of about £12,990. The original post, in reply to a question about the number of VIP members stated "10,000", suggesting an annual income of £129,900.

Calikev's post was edited yesterday afternoon. The edited post suggests that there are about 1000 VIP members, giving an annual income of about £12,990. The original post, in reply to a question about the number of VIP members stated "10,000", suggesting an annual income of £129,900.

Which isn't an awful lot for running a forum of this size.

Tell me about it!
I've done it 3 times, I should know better, but I am stepping back a bit now :)
I don't find it particularly onerous. In early 2012 I had to step in to calm some off-topic argument about plans to site army anti-missile/aircraft batteries on Blackheath for the duration of the Olympics.
An%20Army%20Rapier%20missile%20defence%20battery%20is%20deployed%20at%20Blackheath%20insight%20of%20the%20Canary%20Wharf%20financial%20centre

I also have to intervene occasionally when someone's email account is hijacked and spam is posted to the group. And I have to approve new members.

However, the forum is either half or a twentieth this size of this forum, depending on how you count members.

Great work admins&everyone else who offers help&advice. I guess that is the reason why there are many different type of members because everyone can find what he/she needs.