Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

12v USB Charger Recommendations?

mr_glasgow84

mr_glasgow84

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi everyone,

Can I ask if there’s a particular brand worth buying when it comes to charging Apple products in the California using one of the 12v adaptors? I don’t want to buy rubbish and find myself replacing it sooner rather than later.

Thanks in advance.

Martin

While I haven't done extensive comparisons on charge speed etc, I can say that I've bought several
TeckNet PowerDash adapters and they've always been very reliable, while others have failed in various ways.

Hi everyone,

Can I ask if there’s a particular brand worth buying when it comes to charging Apple products in the California using one of the 12v adaptors? I don’t want to buy rubbish and find myself replacing it sooner rather than later.

Thanks in advance.

Martin
I’ve been using one of these while on the road for charging my MacBook Pro via USB C.
For high intensity work it doesn’t quite keep up but as that doesn’t tend to be for sustained periods it catches up.
I plug this one into the 12v socket to the right of the bench seat as you sit in it and the USB A and C are stuck to the side with Velcro for easy access.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GX6W4TS/?tag=eliteelect-21

69051DB3-09DE-434C-812B-3B63BDAE8E61.jpeg