Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold 17" Black Cascavel Alloy Wheels

Scorf

Scorf

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Like buses, you don't see any for ages & then two sets appear in short order....

For sale are a set of 4 unblemished Cascavel alloys in black with diamond finished faces.

Shod with 235/55/17 103V Bridgestone Turanza ER300 rubber.

These wheels have been taken off my 1st March 2019 Beach & have covered 985 miles.

All wheels have no dents, cracks, chips or signs of kerbing, and all tyres have a minimum of 8mm of tread left.

Looking to get £800 for the set, many thanks for looking....

Cash on collection from the Midlands, please PM me for address,

Best Regards,

Martyn

Like buses, you don't see any for ages & then two sets appear in short order....

For sale are a set of 4 unblemished Cascavel alloys in black with diamond finished faces.

Shod with 235/55/17 103V Bridgestone Turanza ER300 rubber.

These wheels have been taken off my 1st March 2019 Beach & have covered 985 miles.

All wheels have no dents, cracks, chips or signs of kerbing, and all tyres have a minimum of 8mm of tread left.

Looking to get £800 for the set, many thanks for looking....

View attachment 43914

View attachment 43915

View attachment 43916

View attachment 43917

View attachment 43918

Cash on collection from the Midlands, please PM me for address,

Best Regards,

Martyn
Hi martyn its John if the cascavels are still for sale please contact me I am willing to pay the full price. Could you please send your address to. Thanks John

Hi John,

Apologies, currently the Cascabels are Sold, subject to being collected next Monday.

If this deal falls through I will of course let you know,

Martyn

Hi John,

Apologies, currently the Cascabels are Sold, subject to being collected next Monday.

If this deal falls through I will of course let you know,

Martyn
Ok thanks Martyn I hope I hear from you soon.

Back