Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

1994 California Coach Bonnet Decal

R

Rory Mack

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Does anyone know where these are you be found? I'm having some small rust bubbles dealt with on the bonnet leading edge and ideally prefer to replace the decal rather than mask it. Thanks CaliforniaCoachGreenLogoF.jpg

Drop a mail to Sarah Taylor (red8@gmx.co.uk), she makes decals to order, whatever style you want. I've had a set made (waiting to mount them after some bodywork is also sorted)...
Send her pics of what you want made up and she'll sort it ;):D

F8C966F7-7112-4C4D-9341-02209CCAA93A.png Got mine from Gunzl, but I can’t find it listed anymore,

They are a bit naff but mine is in great original shape and don't want to change it!

Drop a mail to Sarah Taylor (red8@gmx.co.uk), she makes decals to order, whatever style you want. I've had a set made (waiting to mount them after some bodywork is also sorted)...
Send her pics of what you want made up and she'll sort it ;):D
Thx for the tip.

Sarah sorted out one for me, can definitely recommend her.

I'm selling the ones I ordered (in the end I've decided on a different option, they didn't fit with my green/black theme :D). These too were from Sarah Taylor, they're well made and look great if anyone looking for some 'original' look decals for their Cali. They're new (haven't tried to place them) and can be found on ebay if anyone interested: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173332829495

Back