Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2 Cali's at the Minnack theatre tonight

Ahhhh, the Minnack.

I've not been there since I spent a couple if months at the Cable & Wireless college 25 years ago. When C&W still owned pretty much all of Porth Curno.

Really must take my daughter down to see.

Where's the best place to stay close by?

Rgds
M

dmccarr1 said:
It's an amazing place. The treen farm campsite is a short walk to the minnack, it is meant to be a great site http://www.treenfarmcampsite.co.uk/ we are going to use it Friday assuming we don't have a monsoon :D

Cheers
Dave

Cracking site as long as it's not too windy. That's where I had my flat battery last year!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Another vote for Treen Farm. We stopped there for a night last year.

Take care on the walk back from the Minack, the path down to to the beach from the theatre is steep.

dan

Hi mine is one of the two you saw last night the silver one. DidI not get a chance to speak with the owners of the other one. Nice version with lots of LED's all around it!

I am stopping at Trevedra Farm about five miles away, nice site even with 85 mph winds on Tuesday! Will be there again for Midge Ure gig. Wrap up warm it gets very cold!

I have the other silver one so there were 3 in total there. Thanks for the alternative camp site recommendation incase Treen Farm is full as we;re back to see KT Tunstall tomorrow. Cracking venue - ashame you can't camp in the car park on big event nights

CaliforniaDAN said:
Hi mine is one of the two you saw last night the silver one. DidI not get a chance to speak with the owners of the other one. Nice version with lots of LED's all around it!

I am stopping at Trevedra Farm about five miles away, nice site even with 85 mph winds on Tuesday! Will be there again for Midge Ure gig. Wrap up warm it gets very cold!
Good shout on trevedra would've thought there would always be room there.

Both Treen and Trevedra farm are definitely great - if you stay at Treen, be sure to check Logan's Rock and the beach below (not the easiest to get to!) and for Trevedra, the walk down to Gwenvor beach is well worth the effort - clearest water in Cornwall.

Just back from the Midge Ure gig at the Minack. An excellent gig. I agree about the beach at the Trevedra Farm site. Only spoilt by a rotting carcass of what was once a large deal or as all porpoise in the rocks!

CaliforniaDAN said:
Just back from the Midge Ure gig at the Minack. An excellent gig. I agree about the beach at the Trevedra Farm site. Only spoilt by a rotting carcass of what was once a large deal or as all porpoise in the rocks!
Auto correct error!