Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2 problems - 12v socket near bench seat not working, and diesel heater not working

S

Sally Mullard

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
hiya

Been trying to fix 2 problems - possibly both electrical. The 12v socket near the cup holder by the side of the bench seat fused, as a bit of metal got lodged in it (don't ask!!), so I was assuming that the reason it has stopped working was a blown fuse, but having looked at all the ones in the front panel, none of them are gone. Any idea what I should try next??

Also, the diesel heater has stopped working - the pump does not even start up. Am assuming that this probably needs a qualified mechanic.

Any recommended VW Cali mobile repair people in the Oxford area??

Many thanks, Sally

2006 Cali SE TDi

hiya

Been trying to fix 2 problems - possibly both electrical. The 12v socket near the cup holder by the side of the bench seat fused, as a bit of metal got lodged in it (don't ask!!), so I was assuming that the reason it has stopped working was a blown fuse, but having looked at all the ones in the front panel, none of them are gone. Any idea what I should try next??

Also, the diesel heater has stopped working - the pump does not even start up. Am assuming that this probably needs a qualified mechanic.

Any recommended VW Cali mobile repair people in the Oxford area??

Many thanks, Sally

2006 Cali SE TDi

Does anything happen at all when you turn the heater on?

Don't know about fuses, sorry...

Back