Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2 Seater Beach - Side Storage cover

McSnuff

McSnuff

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Good Morning

Has anyone managed to successfully cover the storage topper on their 2 seater beach ?

I have managed to cover the seats with second skin and an extra waterproof cover (kids/dog) and also the rear bed topper on the multiflex , but I cannot find any covers for the storage unit ?

I currently cover it with a towel / blanket but would feel more comfortable with a proper waterproof cover like the rear topper.

Thank you

Good Morning

Has anyone managed to successfully cover the storage topper on their 2 seater beach ?

I have managed to cover the seats with second skin and an extra waterproof cover (kids/dog) and also the rear bed topper on the multiflex , but I cannot find any covers for the storage unit ?

I currently cover it with a towel / blanket but would feel more comfortable with a proper waterproof cover like the rear topper.

Thank you
Hi, do you mean the top cushion or the whole storage unit?
We covered the cushion 21 months ago, it’s worked well for us and we have two dogs.

Thanks for your reply, I'm surprised this topper is forgotten about from the likes of Brandrup , maybe I will remove it until the weather changes

Thanks for your reply, I'm surprised this topper is forgotten about from the likes of Brandrup , maybe I will remove it until the weather changes
You could cover it with a waterproof material quite easily.

Jackyards did me one along with my seat covers. Doesn’t fit that well though

sorry that’s not very helpful

I found a 1 seater stretchy sofa cover from eBay. It was about £8. It isn’t perfect, the excess is tucked underneath but I needed something quick to cover from the boys and dog. If I find something better I will probably replace it. I also have brandrup seat skins. I didn’t know brandrup did the parcel shelf cover so thanks for the heads up. It is normally covered by the mattress which we store there permanently so it has some protection.

Attachments

• E6A4B939-1798-4162-8B5F-0F09AF31A395.jpeg
    E6A4B939-1798-4162-8B5F-0F09AF31A395.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 29
Back