Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2 seater swap

D

Dalboy

VIP Member
Considering changing my 3 seater bench to a 2 seater and have a full length kitchen. My question is hopefully an obvious one but are the 2 seater beach and the 2 seater SE the same as in dimensions and operation etc.

Almost identical, but not quite. I'm not 100% sure of the difference but believe it is only the headrests.

Cheers for the reply Andy. So basically it's just some have folding headrests and some don't

Can recommend these guys for good quality UK made units:

Can recommend these guys for good quality UK made units:

Funny enough I spoke with these guys earlier today. As was eyeing up the the max version with fridge, but sadly wouldn't work.

Funny enough I spoke with these guys earlier today. As was eyeing up the the max version with fridge, but sadly wouldn't work.
We have a 3 seat beach & a mini pod, as generally tend to cook outside. So it’s great after a surf / dig walk for a quick hot drink & when gaming saves a walk to the shower block to clean your teeth!

Considering changing my 3 seater bench to a 2 seater and have a full length kitchen. My question is hopefully an obvious one but are the 2 seater beach and the 2 seater SE the same as in dimensions and operation etc.
i reckon it would be easier to sell the beach and buy an SE/ocean

Back