Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2 years waiting, now our “Buzz” has arrived

PhilR

PhilR

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
B68F93AE-AACA-4AD1-BD8C-697D3C6BA23C.jpeg
Finally, after initially cancelling our first order, then waiting over 13 months we now have our Cali, which we’ve named Buzz. This is him after 2 weeks of ownership and trips to Leighton Vans and #DetailedbyDale for a few bits and pieces. I’ll post some more pics but so far we are extremely happy. It is everything we wished for. To infinity…..and some winter camping!

Last edited:
Highly recommended so far are…..
Detailed By Dale (Atherstone) for such a fabulous prep and ceramic coating job, the man is a perfectionist.
Campervancarpets - as you can see Ali & Chris did a fab job with our Buzz theme.
Beatnik graphics - really helpful and the decals are ace.
Leighton Vans - front splitter/spoiler, gloss black grilles, trapezoid sidebars, rear spoiler. Massively improve the look of the van imho.

And of course the club shop for various bits!

I like Buzz! :thumb Congratulations and happy travels with it.
Greetings
Calibusje

PhilR, well worth the wait, thanks for the pics. Fortana Red and 'ceramicked' makes the look even better. Enjoy

Lovely looking van :cool: Thread title gonna cause a little confusion I reckon:D:D

View attachment 103148
Finally, after initially cancelling our first order, then waiting over 13 months we now have our Cali, which we’ve named Buzz. This is him after 2 weeks of ownership and trips to Leighton Vans and #DetailedbyDale for a few bits and pieces. I’ll post some more pics but so far we are extremely happy. It is everything we wished for. To infinity…..and some winter camping!
May I ask how much the ceramic coating was? Looks fantastic!

Great colour Cali.
I’ve used Dale for one of my cars. He did a great job.

17A36E1E-BEB7-439B-94E5-3FA3CF390272.jpeg

Stunning @PhilR :cool: Looking good indeed. Just need to reduce that arch gap now;)
Now get out and enjoy it!
Yes….the gap….been thinking about that one for 2 years, however now we’ve got the van we love the way it rides and the nice height. So do I compromise that to make it look “better”???

Go on then lol
£1000 or thereabouts. I know, it’s like trying to sell ice to an Eskimo trying to explain to someone that this needs doing on a new vehicle, but if you know you know…….and this is the second time I’ve had this done by Dale and it is worth every penny as far as I’m concerned.

Stunning looking van @PhilR - congrats. I like all mods you have done, makes it very distinctive. Can I ask did Leighton vans do the colour matching for the spoiler/splitter. Can we see a back view to see the rear spoiler?

Highly recommended so far are…..
Detailed By Dale (Atherstone) for such a fabulous prep and ceramic coating job, the man is a perfectionist.
Campervancarpets - as you can see Ali & Chris did a fab job with our Buzz theme.
Beatnik graphics - really helpful and the decals are ace.
Leighton Vans - front splitter/spoiler, gloss black grilles, trapezoid sidebars, rear spoiler. Massively improve the look of the van imho.

And of course the club shop for various bits!
I humbly suggest that Dale is not the only perfectionist hereabouts - 'arch gap worries' indeed!

Seriously though, that is one super looking beast and lovely homely interior too, that you've created. May it bring you years of joy. Congratulations to you.

Stunning looking van @PhilR - congrats. I like all mods you have done, makes it very distinctive. Can I ask did Leighton vans do the colour matching for the spoiler/splitter. Can we see a back view to see the rear spoiler?
Thanks Graham. Yes LV did the Fortana stripes very well, really pleased with how it’s been done. I’ll see if I can find a photo of the rear spoiler, if not I’ll take one soon, however the back is very dirty after a trip to Wales today!

I humbly suggest that Dale is not the only perfectionist hereabouts - 'arch gap worries' indeed!

Seriously though, that is one super looking beast and lovely homely interior too, that you've created. May it bring you years of joy. Congratulations to you.
Thanks mate, that’s very kind of you to say

View attachment 103148
Congratulations! I remember the.threads ;) :D
Now time to enjoy your adventures ! Have a good time !