Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2001 California Generation sink tap.

A

Andy Scott

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi,

Does anyone know if you can still get the cold tap for California Generation, I'm struggling to find one online, or an aftermarket alternative, I have tried a couple but the threaded stem is not long enough for the lock nut underneath due to thickness of top.

Also does anyone know if the flexible hose tap fitted to earlier T4's - readily available - will fit a 2001 Generation T4, or will I have same problems with depth of hole as above.

Thanks Andy

Have a look at campervanculture.com. Although they are T25 fans, it's mostly Westys, but they did stock a pull out one, that had enough thread for a Westy built sink.

Thanks will take a look, I think the models which had a flexible tap all had all stainless top so thinner whereas the later models with fixed tap have laminated wood top so thicker.

CHEERS.

Welcome on your first post .

Is it not the same as the T5?

Obvs the early ones were on the flexi hose but the later ones were updated.

You can buy the tap through the Club Shop on this website. Very reasonable price too. Genuine part I believe too. Whats the issue with your existing tap?

Hi,

Yeah have ordered one today from this site, didn'the think to look for a T5 one ☺

Tap not working and not repairable looking at it, new one ordered now though.

Thanks.

Invoice in the post.....:upsidedown

Back