Sorry Now Sold 200w dual panel solar kit

Californication69

Californication69

Bill
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
2x 100 watt solar panels with EPEver MPPT and curly cable.
also MT 11 for display of charging.
Dual charge so charges Lesuire and the starter battery
Bought from Roger at Solar Camper Solutuons.
Installed on California Ocean 6.1 to test.
Worked well when there was a little sun in Winter.
£800 ono.
I’m a key worker so I can deliver for a small charge or happy for you to collect.
PM to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
It will was bought on 01/01/2021
Pretty sure Roger will honour the warranty for 1 year I think.
Web link here to the kit I bought.
Was £962
SKU: Calikit

Roger
I might be interested.
Where are you located...?
Pm if you prefer.
Cheers

I could be interested too, depending on location. I assume it has the 6.1 battery connection, rather than the older one?

I could be interested too, depending on location. I assume it has the 6.1 battery connection, rather than the older one?

I may have to pass because mines a T6...

The battery connectors can be changed to suit the T6 very easily.
Location is Halesowen.
@Roger Donoghue are the battery connections easily changed for 6.1 to 6 ?

I don't think there is a specific connection for the T6 or T6.1, it's just where the - tve Solar panel connection is fitted. On the T6 to the - tve battery pole and in the T6.1 to the - tve wire connection on the battery monitor unit which is connected to the - tve pole of the battery. This way the T6.1 can monitor the Solar power input.

I don't think there is a specific connection for the T6 or T6.1, it's just where the - tve Solar panel connection is fitted. On the T6 to the - tve battery pole and in the T6.1 to the - tve wire connection on the battery monitor unit which is connected to the - tve pole of the battery. This way the T6.1 can monitor the Solar power input.

I can’t visualise the connectors.
Do you have any pics @Californication69

Thanks @WelshGas
If it’s a T5 or T6 or T6.1 California, Ocean or Beach or Coast with the roof slits it will fit. Please read up here

I can’t visualise the connectors.
Do you have any pics @Californication69

Attachments

• VW California Removable Slim line Solar Panel Installation.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 46
  • Cali Dual battery suppliment.pdf
    864 KB · Views: 40
  • T 6_1 wiring supplement.pdf
    477.1 KB · Views: 23
Hi chaps / chapesses,

This kit will fit any California with a pop top.

The battery connectors will fit any battery - the 6.1 connectors only differ in as much at the negative battery lead is longer, and has an 8mm ring terminal instead of a 6mm ring terminal, so it will still fit a T6 Cali battery terminal just fine. Same with T5 Calis

If you have a beach you'll need a longer battery cable and an extension for your solar panel curly cord. I can help you with this for a smallcharge

I have spoken with me Californication and I'm happy to continue the warranty so long as the new purchaser 1st confirms it is all installed and working once bought. It really should be fine as I only sold the kit late last year. I will only transfer the warranty for VIP member of this forum. Anyone else and it will be 3 months with the same conditions on testing once purchased.

Hope this helps!

R

2x 100 watt solar panels with EPEver MPPT and curly cable.
also MT 11 for display of charging.
Dual charge so charges Lesuire and the starter battery
Bought from Roger at Solar Camper Solutuons.
Installed on California Ocean 6.1 to test.
Worked well when there was a little sun in Winter.
£800 ono.
I’m a key worker so I can deliver for a small charge or happy for you to collect.
PM to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
It will was bought on 01/01/2021
Pretty sure Roger will honour the warranty for 1 year I think.
Web link here to the kit I bought.
Was £962
SKU: Calikit
Hi, if not already sold, I will take the panels.
Regards,
MarkG

Hi chaps / chapesses,

This kit will fit any California with a pop top.

The battery connectors will fit any battery - the 6.1 connectors only differ in as much at the negative battery lead is longer, and has an 8mm ring terminal instead of a 6mm ring terminal, so it will still fit a T6 Cali battery terminal just fine. Same with T5 Calis

If you have a beach you'll need a longer battery cable and an extension for your solar panel curly cord. I can help you with this for a smallcharge

I have spoken with me Californication and I'm happy to continue the warranty so long as the new purchaser 1st confirms it is all installed and working once bought. It really should be fine as I only sold the kit late last year. I will only transfer the warranty for VIP member of this forum. Anyone else and it will be 3 months with the same conditions on testing once purchased.

Hope this helps!

R
Thank you @Roger Donoghue
Much appreciated.
A proper Gent !

Back