Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2012 Cali up at £65K. One to divide opinion...

I would rather be seen in a MP

Couldn't afford it and even if I could it's not me at all.
Personally, I'd have to ignore the high tech and styling even if it were the same price as an original but well specc'd 2012 Cali.

All I can see is wheel trims???

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don't think that's it's anymore OTT than some conversions, of course the price is very tall for a 2012 bus....but given the engine mods and bling I'm sure it appeals to some buyers with the cash.

For someone who want's to stand out I guess.

I like that people customise their vans
Interesting that you alter and retrim so much but don't wrap the cupboards to be something unique?

Each to his own, thank heavens in this case.

Couldn't look at the interior without a feeling of nausea.

Probably needed the extra power boost to move the lead lined doors etc. Bit of a target for the Church roof brigade though.

Vehicle like that could give you a new career as a drug dealer!

Too Much....!!....as one of my 5 kids used to say as a toddler....

Mind you, any Cali owner that can’t admit to longing for the comforts of a ‘great white’ from time to time is.....very Cali obsessed.....

One previous owner. Forced sale. Has gone away for a stretch. Won’t be dealing for some time...

Sorry but that’s hideous! :Depressed

WOW. Plenty of negative energy going on here!

Each to their own. I do agree, job one would’ve been the cabinets!

Looks like it's escaped from the robots in disguise franchise!

WOW. Plenty of negative energy going on here!
Each to their own. I do agree, job one would’ve been the cabinets!
yeah I thought the thread said it would divide opinion :D

yeah I thought the thread said it would divide opinion :D

It looks like it’s divided about 95/5 in favour of it’s an ugly pimped drug dealer wagon...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It looks like it’s divided about 95/5 in favour of it’s an ugly pimped drug dealer wagon...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t dislike it I just think the asking price for a 5 year old 180 5.1 is OTT whatever the modifications. The risk with customisation is that you have to be lucky to find someone that shares your taste and is willing to pay a premium for it when you want to sell. Some would argue that customisation lowers the value.

Remember all you negative commentators, if someone does buy it, they might end up as a member on here! ;)

I don’t dislike it I just think the asking price for a 5 year old 180 5.1 is OTT whatever the modifications. The risk with customisation is that you have to be lucky to find someone that shares your taste and is willing to pay a premium for it when you want to sell. Some would argue that customisation lowers the value.

Remember all you negative commentators, if someone does buy it, they might end up as a member on here! ;)
If they do they'll obviously have a cracking sense of humour so won't be offended It looks like a chavs handbag as far as I'm concerned, I'm not at all against a bit of personalisation but at those lengths you cannot expect to get that kind of rerurn on your outlay.

Back