Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2015 VW California - To Hire Out

A

Adderley13

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Ok, I'm thinking of buying a VW California and hiring it out ... Going to see VW commercial on Friday and the insurance is on my to do list for tomorrow - just wanted to know if anyone could give any guidance advice on

1) which model to go for
2) viability of the business
3) any other advice appreciated

Welcome to the forum , my advise :

☆ get some more sleep
☆ start with a buisness plan.
☆ read EVERY old post on this forum.

Then review what you are what you want from your plan and California ownership.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome ,
There are some on here who do this , try and do some research questions have been asked before .
I would never hire out or even let anyone drive my Cali witch i dreamed and saved for many years.
But i'm sur that renting Cali's could be a profit bussines.
If i would have 100 000 euro's under my pillow probally would buy a couple more....

Ok, I'm thinking of buying a VW California and hiring it out ... Going to see VW commercial on Friday and the insurance is on my to do list for tomorrow - just wanted to know if anyone could give any guidance advice on

1) which model to go for
2) viability of the business
3) any other advice appreciated

We looked into this, but decided not to in the end due to my Business getting very busy.

It can certainly work and getting enquiries was no problem at all.

I posted a message a while back outlining the costs etc. which you should be able to find fairly easily.

Personally I'd wait and order a T6 now, or make sure you get a very good deal on a T5. Saying that, most of the enquiries we received didn't really ask much about the Cali, they just wanted a practical camper to rent.

Good luck.