Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2017 model on the Brussels motorschow

Peter V

Peter V

Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
Hy folks
Been to the annually motorshow at Brussels and a Cali was on display in the VW area
Not much new , but oviusly they only show the top of the range off every 2017 model.
So this was a bi-coloured cream white-mohave beighethumbnail_IMG_20170119_162217.jpg ocean with everything on it.
I think everything is the same as a 2016 except you can now order a yacht-style floor cover
as in the marco-polo only thing is..it's a 540 euro option..
have a look ....
mayebe the rear temperature settings are also new on the 2017 model , but that could be in a 2016
ocean the same , I have a coast model so would'nt know..
enjoy the pics
cheers
Peterthumbnail_IMG_20170119_115048.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20170119_162241.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20170119_162225.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20170119_162433.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20170119_162455.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20170119_115107.jpg

thanks I like the floor

not keen on the floor myself ...looks to me like it should have a hot tub sitting on it

Thanks! I like the floor, would have spec'd it had it been available.

So many pics of them at the moment, I think we've hit peak two-tone Cali.

Yeap the temperature controller is the same as the one on our T5. It what you get if you have the climate control option.

Has anyone noticed that if you go through the Configurator to the final section and click on Summary, that included in the pictures is one showing the floor colour, both front and middle sections, in a dark grey colour?

There doesn't seem to be any choice for this under Options or colour sections so I womder if it's just another item available in the rest of Europe only.

On pictures I liked the floor also, it seems it's like real wood. Untill I saw it in real..
It's to much plastic. Even if it was a free option, personally I prefer the stock rubber (durable) floor.

For anyone who likes that floor, it's more than likely retro-fittable, especially as there's no LHD / RHD versions to worry about.

Just need to wait for VW to add it to their parts list.

The model ref is 5BH for wooden floor with plastic lining in passenger compartment ,Optional Extra in Ireland €538

Back