Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2022 Music Festivals

LowMan

LowMan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
2022 music festivals are still coming thick and fast. After the last few years its been great to see people back out there. Recently were lucky enough to get to Blue Dot again. Despite a bit of wet weather, it was excellent to be back alongside the Lovell telescope. Such an incredible site to see. Green Man and End Of The Road coming up soon... plus a few smaller events.

Anyone else got any good stuff/recommendations for the remains of the summer?

And i think its honeyfest at the barge inn, honey street the same weekend, unfortunatley i cant go to either due to a knee replacement

I was at BlueDot as well (just camping, van hasn't arrived yet). Have to say I was a little disappointed compared to previous years, wasn't the same number of talks and other stuff to do but did enjoy it mostly. Mogwai and the projections on the dish were literally mind blowing.

August BH I'm going to Moovin which is a small festival just near Stockport. You're unlikely to get a camper van pass at this stage unfortunately but one to maybe put on radar for next year if that is your thing. I've been every year since it started pretty much and it's amazing.

Another one which mates tell me is really good is Warm Up near Hertfordshire, think it's the same weekend as Green Man though. Was hoping to go this year but a combination of things mean I almost certainly won't, defo one I want to do next though.

I was at BlueDot as well (just camping, van hasn't arrived yet). Have to say I was a little disappointed compared to previous years, wasn't the same number of talks and other stuff to do but did enjoy it mostly. Mogwai and the projections on the dish were literally mind blowing.

August BH I'm going to Moovin which is a small festival just near Stockport. You're unlikely to get a camper van pass at this stage unfortunately but one to maybe put on radar for next year if that is your thing. I've been every year since it started pretty much and it's amazing.

Another one which mates tell me is really good is Warm Up near Hertfordshire, think it's the same weekend as Green Man though. Was hoping to go this year but a combination of things mean I almost certainly won't, defo one I want to do next though.
I know what you mean about the number of talks, but we were particularly happy with the music line up. And yes Mogwai were incredible!

We've heard of Moovin'. One we've had an eye on for some time as its not far from us, plus has a line up that tends to appeal to us.Just not had chance to get there yet. Will have to check it out at some point. Thanks for the reminder x

Already happened but went to Deer Shed a fortnight ago and it was fantastic. Kids loved it and can’t wait to go back next year.

Cropredy later this week…

Already happened but went to Deer Shed a fortnight ago and it was fantastic. Kids loved it and can’t wait to go back next year.

Cropredy later this week…
Ah yeah. Cropredy... that's the Fairport Convention festival isn't it. A mate of mine is off to that too. Keeps trying to talk us into joining him, but haven't done so as yet x

Ah yeah. Cropredy... that's the Fairport Convention festival isn't it. A mate of mine is off to that too. Keeps trying to talk us into joining him, but haven't done so as yet x
Yes that’s the one. Very small but lovely atmosphere and use to meet up with family. Kids still love it but very different to deer shed and that is nice too! :)

Back