Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2022 Ocean tow bar preparation location?

• Thread starter cihangirtoraman
  • Start date
C

cihangirtoraman

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi, I'm joining from Turkey :) My 2022 Ocean will be delivered on monday. Dreams will come true. It's equipped with trailer preparation. Electrical wiring harness is not available at dealers. I will buy it myself -probably Erich Jaeger brand with 747408 item code- and have it installed at a local shop. I could not find exact info about the location of vehicle's on board wiring sockets. My vehicle is left hand drive. Some says that it's behind the water tank in rear cabinet. It is told that located at passenger side at rear part at caiboard.de. Can anyone help me about exact location. I will appreciate for answers. If any of you visit Turkey, please feel free to contact with me. I prefer whatsapp for undelayed replies
Email:cihangirtoraman@+++++.com
Gsm:905327423754

Hi, I'm joining from Turkey :) My 2022 Ocean will be delivered on monday. Dreams will come true. It's equipped with trailer preparation. Electrical wiring harness is not available at dealers. I will buy it myself -probably Erich Jaeger brand with 747408 item code- and have it installed at a local shop. I could not find exact info about the location of vehicle's on board wiring sockets. My vehicle is left hand drive. Some says that it's behind the water tank in rear cabinet. It is told that located at passenger side at rear part at caiboard.de. Can anyone help me about exact location. I will appreciate for answers. If any of you visit Turkey, please feel free to contact with me. I prefer whatsapp for undelayed replies
Email:cihangirtoraman@+++++.com
Gsm:905327423754
Normally the Plug/Socket is stuck to the body panel , on the internal surface, near to the Water/EHU panel with some tape but can become unstuck and drop down into the cavity between water tank and rear body panel.
Factory fitted towbar prep also means the vehicle computer systems have already been coded.
However Continious and Ignition controlled 12v supplies may not be connected under Drivers seat LHD.

Back