• Start date
chris ratay traveler

chris ratay traveler

Overlanding South America w T6.1 Ocean 204, 4M+
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Bus Fest 2023 - June 23-25, 2023 - Hanover, Germany

What are a few things you wish you knew for your first time attending the Hanover event?

I've been to plenty of overland events, but there's always event-specific things to know - care to share your hints, tips, and tricks?

Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 12.06.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 12.04.36 PM.png

Oh boy! the same week as Glasto :Nailbiting already booked for Glasto ... so this will have to wait for another year. :(

Oh boy! the same week as Glasto :Nailbiting already booked for Glasto ... so this will have to wait for another year. :(
Could be a long wait. The last Bus Fest was in 2007. Go to Glastonbury next year......

We willl be there (in the Quietzone..). Partially because of nostalgia: I visited the area many times years ago for the Cebit, in those years a very large ICT trade fair. We had to go by camper car then because all hotels in the region were fully booked .

We willl be there (in the Quietzone..). Partially because of nostalgia: I visited the area many times years ago for the Cebit, in those years a very large ICT trade fair. We had to go by camper car then because all hotels in the region were fully booked .
I'll be your neighbour in the Quiet zone

Thanks for posting that.
I'll certainly pencil it in. :thumb

Thanks for dropping this in - I used to live in Celle, not far from Hannover, so this could be an interesting 2 in 1 trip!

Edit - scratch that, tickets all sold out.