Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

215/65/16 Tyres on 2014 SE Advice

M

Maje

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi All, been searching our great forums on this and still not sure. Really like the reviews on cross climate + or SUV but they have a load rating of 102 on 16s. Got Goodyear marathon cargoes but ride a bit harsh. Is 102 too low for my SE? Michelin recommend the agilis at 106. Anybody out there gone for the CC+ on my tyre size? Any advice really gratefully received as getting a tad confused! Thanks!

102 load rating is 850kg. The sticker on my 2015 Cali SE states 215/65 R16 101 / 102.
They will be fine.

Michelin designed the Agilis specifically for light vans like ours, but there seems to be a resistance here on the forum to discuss them, I suspect because they are new and there is always resistance to change. Would any forum members who are actually using them care to respond giving their experience with these tires? Please do not respond unless you are an actual user, so that those of us who are contemplating changing can have some real life feedback...that said, those who must respond without being actual users, the forum is for everybody...

Back