Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

230v socket not working in T6 Ocean

Rob65

Rob65

Vehicle
Looking to buy
The 230v socket on the side of the kitchenette has suddenly gone dead. control panel indicates that power is coming into the van. The circuit breaker in the rear cupboard is on. I’ve tried a few electrical items and none of them work. Does anyone know please if there is a fuse for the socket and, if so, what amp and where it is located? Also any thoughts on possible cause / solution appreciated. Thanks

Have you checked the circuit breaker on the hook up point? I know your control panel says you have juice but start at the beginning and make
sure.

The 230v socket on the side of the kitchenette has suddenly gone dead. control panel indicates that power is coming into the van. The circuit breaker in the rear cupboard is on. I’ve tried a few electrical items and none of them work. Does anyone know please if there is a fuse for the socket and, if so, what amp and where it is located? Also any thoughts on possible cause / solution appreciated. Thanks
There is no 240v Fuse. This is the Mains Circuit.
The Control Panel Mains Icon is triggered by the Charger so if you have Mains to that then Check the Circuit Breaker and the Kitchen Socket.
D5338F83-C31A-4159-BEA3-62C693E04530.jpeg

If you have the plug symbol on the display that indicares there is power to the charger so I would check the socket itself for a loose connection.
You could first check the back of the breaker as there are cables from both the the charger and the socket coming together at the breaker and we know of another owner who has a wire loose at this point.

Last edited:
Back