3 night Beach packing list

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I am planning our first trip away in our new Beach: 3 nights, 3 adults, 1 year old and 3 year old children.

Here's my draft packing list-

Campervan
• Awning
• Figure of eight and kador strip
• Topper
• Hookup cables
• Fridge
• Table
• Chairs
• Child chairs
• Pop-a-loo
• Torches
• Lamp
Cooking and eating
• 2 burner stove with grill
• Gas
• Lighter and spare or matches
• Large and small saucepan, frying pan, kettle
• bottle opener/corkscrew
• Kitchen table
• Water carrier
• Plates, bowls and mugs

o 3 x adult
o 2 x children
• Cutlery
o 3 x adult
o 2 x children
• Wine glasses
• Food

o Friday night - fish & chips, white wine
o Saturday night - pasta and sauce, red wine
o Sunday night - pub
o Breakfasts - Coffee, tea, bread, butter, jam, marmite, milk (green and blue), bacon, eggs, mushrooms
o Lunches - Bread, ham & mustard, cheese & pickle, fruit, tomatoes, cucumber
• Food preparation
o Chopping board
o Knives
o Strainer
• Washing up
o Washing up bowl
o Washing up liquid
o Tea towels
o Dish cloths
Sleeping
• Upstairs sheet, duvet and pillows
• Downstairs mattress topper, sheet, 2 child sleeping bags, 1 adult sleeping bag, pillow, 2 x cushions
Dogs
• Crate and bedding
• Leads
• Stake and tether
• 6 x food
• Water bowl, feeding bowls
• Toys
• Poo bags
Clothing
• Adults: underwear & socks, trousers, tops, fleece, oilskins, shoes & boots, pyjamas
• Children: Underwear & socks, trousers, tops, sweaters, oilskins, shoes & boots, pyjamas
• Washbags

o Toothbrush
o Flannel
o Shampoo
o Soap
o Floss
• Towel
Toys
• Pop-up campervan
• Plastic digger
• Football
• Books
• Bears
Bicycles
• 2 x Bromptons
• 12” Rothan
• 14” Cnoc
• Burley trailer
• 2 good locks
Baby
• Pushchair
• Nappies, cream and wipes
• Calpol
• Baby car seat
Electronics
• i-phones
• i-pads
• Laptop
• Camera and data card
• Chargers
Other
• Maps

What have I forgotten?

Last edited:
Wine and corkscew/bottle opener ?? Camping kettle or are you using a pan?

That is what is so nice about the Cali spontaneous :thumb

Torch, Wash bags, Camping towels, tea towels, washing up liquid etc.

Torch, Wash bags, Camping towels, tea towels, washing up liquid etc.
Yes - all added. I like the luxury of a proper towel, even when I cycle camped the raid Pyrenean, lugging full camping gear up the Col du Tourmalet, I would not compromise on having a proper towel.

Awning lamp

Hot chocolate and marshmallows for the kids at bedtime
Sausages peppers onions and garlic to chop up and fry to improve the pasta
Candles / fairy lights and down jackets / hats to sit out at night (maybe in a few months!)
The nicest plastic wine glasses you can find, we got some last year that have a screw off stem/base that then fits inside the body to save space.
Booze lots more booze.....

Not sure if you have the diesel heater, but if so, maybe worth packing a carbon monoxide alarm.

Second the idea of fairy lights for ambience. Quick on/off shoes/track suit for toilet trips/early morning dog walk. I use hamman towels - work brilliantly and dry really quickly. Kitchen towel. Biscuits

Checked my list. Glasses sunglasses contact lens stuff. Coats and hats. Oven glove. Tin foil to wrap. Clips for packets. Water cannister. Toilet roll? Never take a chance on site supplies! Bin bags.puncture kit pump and helmets. music (iphone?) Med kit. Phone and charger. 4 way extension gang for multiple lights and chargers. Insect repellent (depends on time) How do you get 3+2 in the cali and a dog? Do you have lidded boxes to store things? Great list. Will fine tune my own. My aim is to pack less than camping not more!

Beach. Not ocean. So 5 litre with lid or pourer for cooking drinking etc assuming not near standpipe. Might get a folding one instead of rigid to save space.

I was suggesting to take a water carrier :thumb

Beach. Not ocean. So 5 litre with lid or pourer for cooking drinking etc assuming not near standpipe. Might get a folding one instead of rigid to save space.
Sorry. With everything else do you go folding or rigid container? Space at premium having seen crispins and my lists! Maybe i should leave the children to save space!:)

Sorry. With everything else do you go folding or rigid container? Space at premium having seen crispins and my lists! Maybe i should leave the children to save space!:)

Folding. Unless wild camping you can just fill up when you arrive at a site, so saving space while travelling

Matches to light gas, unless of course it is self igniting.:)

Back