Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

3-seat bench - Size of boot space?

M

Marigold

Guest User
Does anyone with a 3-seat Beach know (or can give me) the clear dimensions under the multiflex / within the boot space? I understand the shelf level is higher than in the SE?
We eagerly await delivery of ours and I want to get a storage box system sorted but can't find this information anywhere.
Any help much appreciated. Cheers!

Does anyone with a 3-seat Beach know (or can give me) the clear dimensions under the multiflex / within the boot space? I understand the shelf level is higher than in the SE?
We eagerly await delivery of ours and I want to get a storage box system sorted but can't find this information anywhere.
Any help much appreciated. Cheers!
Space between the legs: 110cm
Depth at floor level: 43cm
Height under shelf: 48cm
Enjoy the foreplay!

"Height under shelf: 48cm"

Not able to measure right now but does this take into account the mechanism and lever to drop the section closest to the seat? The MFB on three seat folds to make it shallower and the mechanism for this is on the underside.

You can see it in this pic (not a Cali obviously) in the folded rather than upright position, however you'll note it's close to the seat so assuming your approach is cuboid, your storage system could be made to push up to it creating a small cavity down by the plastic doors to the slide out trays. HTH.

Multiflex_2.jpg

Last edited:

Not able to measure right now but does this take into account the mechanism and lever to drop the section closest to the seat?

I took those bits out from the start, so the 48cm applies to the space without those.

Not able to measure right now but does this take into account the mechanism and lever to drop the section closest to the seat? The MFB on three seat folds to make it shallower and the mechanism for this is on the underside.

You can see it in this pic (not a Cali obviously) in the folded rather than upright position, however you'll note it's close to the seat so assuming your approach is cuboid, your storage system could be made to push up to it creating a small cavity down by the plastic doors to the slide out trays. HTH.

Multiflex_2.jpg
Thanks very much, really helpful.

Back