Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold 4 x 17" Devonport alloys & Continental tyres - mint condition

newboldi

newboldi

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi,
Looking to sell my Devonport alloys & tyres - 4 wheels, all in perfect condition. Supplied new with the van in April and covered approx. 3.5k miles. I've tried to take the best pictures I can but, happy to answer any questions if needed. Trying to find a fair price offers around £450 - is that realistic??? Cash on collection from Leeds please

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

I just paid 475 for 4 x devonports and effectively 4 new Bridgestone all seasons, so you are there or thereabouts. Biggest win would be finding someone local to you and cash on collection as they would be a massive pain to courier.

I just paid 475 for 4 x devonports and effectively 4 new Bridgestone all seasons, so you are there or thereabouts. Biggest win would be finding someone local to you and cash on collection as they would be a massive pain to courier.
Thanks for the heads up - I’m open to offers of course. Thought I’d try here and then go to eBay if no takers. Not desperate to get rid so might just keep them if not

Seems like a fair price, the only downside is that Devonports are one of the most common VW wheel available 2nd hand, this is due to the fact that they are shipped as standard on some variants of Transporter so a lot getting taken off at delivery and swapped for bigger alloys.

Anyone ordering a brand new Cali who's going to upgrade their alloys could be better off swapping the standard alloys for the free Woodstock option. This is a much rarer alloy given that it only ships with the Cali and therefore should demand a higher resale price.

Hi,
Looking to sell my Devonport alloys & tyres - 4 wheels, all in perfect condition. Supplied new with the van in April and covered approx. 3.5k miles. I've tried to take the best pictures I can but, happy to answer any questions if needed. Trying to find a fair price offers around £450 - is that realistic??? Cash on collection from Leeds please

View attachment 81740

View attachment 81741

View attachment 81742

View attachment 81743

View attachment 81744

View attachment 81745
@newboldi If these are still for sale I’ll buy them; I’ve sent you a DM. Thanks.

For info - I think these are now sold. Just working out practicalities...thanks for the interest

Back