Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold 5th or 6th &7th Rear Single Seats

J

John Caunce

Cauncey
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi Guys,

Pair of rear single seats that came with my new Beach in 2015. I've used once since then so have decided to sell and they are like new.

My Beach is the three seat bench so these make it a seven seater. The colour is charcoal / anthracite.

I'm looking for £275 each or £500 for the pair.

Located in Wigan for collection.

Thanks for looking.

John

WP_20170220_003.jpg

Guys,

I'm getting annoyed with the space being taken up in the garage. I'm about to put these on a popular auction site. I'd rather give the cost of doing this to a fellow 'dubber' so reduced the price to £250 each or £450 for the pair.

Thanks

JC

I am sure they will sell easily. I would be really interested in one just sadly some renovations on my house have diverted the funding unfortunately.

I am sure they will sell easily. I would be really interested in one just sadly some renovations on my house have diverted the funding unfortunately.

I know what you mean. I'm in a little bother with the Mrs over finds being diverted to essential camper items rather than house related stuff ;)

Guys,

Need to move these on, they're now residing in the spare room which is giving me some grief.

Now £200 each.

JC

Hello John, are these still for sale?

If they are I will take one, possibly two.

Kevin.