Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale 5th seat for VW California SE 2014

M

Martin Hawling

Lime
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
We have a 5th seat to sell. Moonrock grey. Very good condition though used occasionally by previous owner of our Cali. Preferably, buyer to collect. £250 ono.
Martin, Cheltenham.

5th seat for California.jpg

Hi Martin, would you be able to get this to Edinburgh - by courier or otherwise?

Hi - apologies for delay I’ve been travelling for most of the day.Thanks for your interest. Initial thoughts are that it would be expensive but I can look into costs for you. I’m not home until Friday. Cheers Martin

Hi Martin, would you be able to get this to Edinburgh - by courier or otherwise?
Hi again -- using TNT next day delivery the cost is around £70. Let me know if you need any other details. Cheers M

Hi — yes the seat is still available. Cheers M

Hi - we still have the seat. We had a really bad experience with TNT who damaged the rear of the seat in transit.
An internal rear plastic insert has been cracked - the material is all intact and undamaged but it must have had a heavy blow of some sort. You're welcome to see it if you wish.
Regards

Ok, thanks. I had been wondering about using a courier as you’d already had a quote, but sounds like that’s not a great idea.

another forum member has one closer to me, so I’ll pass on yours for now. Thanks anyway.

Hello Martin,
Hope you're keeping well in all this crazyiness.
Do you still have the seat, and if so do you think it's still safe to use (with the damage)?
Many thanks & best wishes,
Rob.

Hi Rob,
Coping thanks & hope the same for you.
Yes we still have the seat - the front of the seat is fine. I would use it, but of course that's a personal & subjective view.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards
Martin

Hi is the seat still for sale and if so can you send picture of the damaged back please
Cheers Bill

Hi Bill
And I must apologise for such a delayed reply after being away & getting through a backlog of emails.
Sorry but the seat is no longer available.

Thanks
Martin