Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale 5th Seat from 2011 California £275

S

steveball1969

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
5th seat from 2011 California (T5), but I understand this will fit any Cali with a third rail.

Crete Anthracite fabric. Good condition, clean and unmarked.

Collect from Corsham SN13, 10 mins from M4 J17

20220808_072147848_iOS.jpeg

20220808_072155479_iOS.jpg

20220808_072206044_iOS.jpg

20220808_072223141_iOS.jpg

Hi,
Hope you're good.
I'm assuming this folds down flat?
Just checked Google says 3.5 hours for me to travel to you.
I don't have a day off work for a couple of weeks to come and collect.
If I can't find one closer in next week or so and you still have it available I'll take it.
Thanks

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

Yes, this folds flat. There is a black lever to your right as you sit in the seat - visible in the third picture above - pull that up and the backrest folds down flat on top of the seat base.

We'll be away for about a week and a half, starting 22 Aug - so do contact me to make sure that we'll be around before travelling.

Steve

Brilliant,
Would you be ok with me trying to arrange a courier if I can find one cheap enough?
It may work out cheaper in fuel for me if I get a courier rather than travel down and back again.

Brilliant,
Would you be ok with me trying to arrange a courier if I can find one cheap enough?
It may work out cheaper in fuel for me if I get a courier rather than travel down and back again.
Not a problem so long as:
a) The seat was paid for in advance of collection;
b) Collection can be arranged for a time that's suitable for us;
c) Any damage in transit is an issue between you and the courier; and
d) The courier is OK with the seat being transported un-packaged (it really wouldn't be practical to box it up - its simply too large/heavy).

Let me known what you think.

I have found Shiply good to find a courier for slightly odd items. A number of couriers will quote for your job and you can pick the cheapest or one that meets your needs. Our postcode is SN13 9EJ.

Steve

Not a problem so long as:
a) The seat was paid for in advance of collection;
b) Collection can be arranged for a time that's suitable for us;
c) Any damage in transit is an issue between you and the courier; and
d) The courier is OK with the seat being transported un-packaged (it really wouldn't be practical to box it up - its simply too large/heavy).

Let me known what you think.

I have found Shiply good to find a courier for slightly odd items. A number of couriers will quote for your job and you can pick the cheapest or one that meets your needs. Our postcode is SN13 9EJ.

Steve
Hi - is this now sold or still available? TIA :)

Still available, however we are going away this morning and won’t be back for about a week and half (precise date not yet settled, but maybe 01 Sept).

Still available, however we are going away this morning and won’t be back for about a week and half (precise date not yet settled, but maybe 01 Sept).
Noooo!! We need a seat for this weekend . Have a great time away & thanks for replying

This seat is still available if anyone is interested.

Hi Steve, can you please message me directly regarding seat if it’s still available. Regards Alan
Hi Steve I will be passing SN13 on Wednesday coming. message me on 00353860487578. I’m heading to London for a few days over from Ireland.

Hi Steve I am passing close to you on Wednesday this week, can you please respond as item appears to still be available?? I’d like to collect , regards Alan