Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

6.1 and the 4 motion

J

Jandy61

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hello
Does the 6.1 DSG 4motion have some kind of off road mode, where by the electronics adjust the dsg gearbox, abs etc for smoother throttle use and a front and rear balance to drive wheels. Iv read the 6.1 no longer has the driver mode settings, eco, normal, sport so I’m guessing there is no electronic diff. I ask because our 2016 DSG skoda Scout has a off road button in the mode settings that adjusts the Haldex 5 unit for more control under 30 mph.
I know there is the hill decent, option and also a rear axle locking diff option
Cheers

Hello
Does the 6.1 DSG 4motion have some kind of off road mode, where by the electronics adjust the dsg gearbox, abs etc for smoother throttle use and a front and rear balance to drive wheels. Iv read the 6.1 no longer has the driver mode settings, eco, normal, sport so I’m guessing there is no electronic diff. I ask because our 2016 DSG skoda Scout has a off road button in the mode settings that adjusts the Haldex 5 unit for more control under 30 mph.
I know there is the hill decent, option and also a rear axle locking diff option
Cheers
I'm afraid not.