Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

'67 Ocean collected

Looking good.
Our " Grace came from Eurovans ".
You can change your details, no longer on order :)

Now the fun part starts....!

I was jealous when I got your message this morning...even more so now!

Looks brilliant Mark, hope you have many happy adventures in it.

Hopefully I'll be sharing pictures of mine soon. I'm on stand by to go get it as soon as I get the nod from Carrs..

Steve

Some MY18 updates include the auto lights, kitchen strip light and in-cupboard lights, along with a bigger vanity mirror...

I especially like the running lights with LEDs

IMG_7569.JPG

IMG_7572.JPG

IMG_7573.JPG

IMG_7555.JPG

I also noted the emergency braking panel on the front grill, but havent read up on that...

All looking very nice and thanks for the interior photos. I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fab adventures.

Makes me even more excited about my own new Cali which is hopefully on it's way from the factory.

We like muchly. We collected ours 3 weeks ago, they asked if we wanted to wait for the new reg but we couldn't. We have already been out every weekend!! And we love all the little included extras Enjoy!

So far, I have been told a possible delivery date of Mid October, but I do have a VIN number and my Spanish dealer has ordered all the manuals etc in English. It's not possible to track the build/delivery progress in Spain. Tick tock tick tock!!

Looking good.
Our " Grace came from Eurovans ".
You can change your details, no longer on order :)
Great name, ours is Gracie!!

Very nice!:thumb
I like the little enhancements for 2017/8. Cupboard and Kitchen unit lights etc. Not a fan of auto lights though.
Enjoy as they say!

Very nice :thumb so exciting!!

Love the LED’s under the kitchen unit too, out of all the new mods, that's my favourite....:)