Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

680 table

D

Delboy

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Just as matter of interest the company in Germany VW camper DE will no longer supply goods/items to the UK . I ordered and paid for a new table for my 680 and after many weeks of waiting I just had an email to say they will not supply the UK , so I await my refund.

Just as matter of interest the company in Germany VW camper DE will no longer supply goods/items to the UK . I ordered and paid for a new table for my 680 and after many weeks of waiting I just had an email to say they will not supply the UK , so I await my refund.
I managed to get mine from them just before Christmas, but it wasn’t without issues and fairly rude replies when things didn’t go to plan. @YesCampervan have now brought one out and as a vip member you can get 5% discount.

Hi, I ordered a table from yescampervan yesterday but totally forgot about the VIP discount … never mind live and learn

This is disappointing. Mine was not that long ago and seemed to go ok so maybe something else has changed. Annoying as their shelves etc look good if, like everything, expensive.

I received my Project Camper cab blinds a couple
of weeks ago.

probably because our girls beat Germany at football

I managed to get mine from them just before Christmas, but it wasn’t without issues and fairly rude replies when things didn’t go to plan. @YesCampervan have now brought one out and as a vip member you can get 5% discount.

Ordered one today with club discount will post with pictures when it arrives.

Just fitted the Yes Campervan table today ordered Wednesday last week arrived today Monday. Very easy to fit no modifications to Van and it looks great and is definitely an upgrade to having the large OEM table. Would fully recommend as a fantastic upgrade.

902EB612-D2E6-4664-A302-D3DE3A6BFDCA.jpeg

Hi …just received my table …very good …I think I will order some shelves for the locker cupboards now

Ps I can’t find the VIP code if you could help please

Hi …just received my table …very good …I think I will order some shelves for the locker cupboards now
We have ordered everything except the rear cupboard shelves and are very pleased. Neat little clothes rail in the 'wardrobe' and the small table is perfect.

Back