Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A black ID Buzz

We've owned a black Golf for 20 years, dirt, swirls, water marks. Looks great when clean, but an uphill job. Black Buzz, No way, that's why we went for a Lime Yellow and white. Happy colour, it really makes people smile, they don't think it's an undertaker.

IMG-20230203-WA0002.jpg

Saggy bottom already, and hot Off the production line.
Don’t see it and if so: it’s an optical illusion o_O ;)
Anyway, asked two workers at the Californiafertigung and ‘kinda’ confirmed the sagging of a california due to the furniture and bedbank. Didn’t say anything about the suspension/ springs dough.

We've owned a black Golf for 20 years, dirt, swirls, water marks. Looks great when clean, but an uphill job. Black Buzz, No way, that's why we went for a Lime Yellow and white. Happy colour, it really makes people smile, they don't think it's an undertaker.

View attachment 105258
I like that colour combination. I also like black.
And this one :D
BECF0551-49EE-459B-AAC9-89BE705AF029.jpeg

Having owned a black VW Corrado SLC (origin of my username) in the past, black would be near the bottom of my list. Nightmare to keep clean and shows every ding and scrap.
That 2 tone on the other hand....What does the drool face emoji mean? | The US Sun1,920 × 1,080
I understand you; my wives car is clean almost all the time, she made a sport of it :D

Must be fully charged. No for the debate. Does a fully charged battery weight more than a flat battery?
Yes, you can calculate the difference apparently but cannot weigh it with today's equipment.

Nice Cayman ….is it a GTS? Are you pleased with it?

2011 987.2
3.4S
Had the car for 9 years, so yeah, really like it.

The last of the true analog sports cars. Wanted an R at the time of purchase, but couldn’t find one. So went with the S.
Its been super reliable. Only issue I’ve had is a clutch linkage, which snapped, and having to replacing rear tyres…

Think about changing it for something more practical, new turbo would be nice (out of my price range) or a GT4. Not sure the war office would sanction the funds for another 2 seater when there’s 3 of us in the house…

2011 987.2
3.4S
Had the car for 9 years, so yeah, really like it.

The last of the true analog sports cars. Wanted an R at the time of purchase, but couldn’t find one. So went with the S.
Its been super reliable. Only issue I’ve had is a clutch linkage, which snapped, and having to replacing rear tyres…

Think about changing it for something more practical, new turbo would be nice (out of my price range) or a GT4. Not sure the war office would sanction the funds for another 2 seater when there’s 3 of us in the house…
I know the feeling just got my retirement car which is a Morgan plus 6 and had to get the wife’s approval. You only live once as they say…..

I know the feeling just got my retirement car which is a Morgan plus 6 and had to get the wife’s approval. You only live once as they say…..

Congratulations.
I had an experience day at Morgan. Took the plus 4 around the Cotswolds for a day. The car got loads of attention.
I think we need some pics ;)

Since this has gone completely off topic:
And how about keeping this clean, easy do you think?
AAA428C2-0E7F-4837-83A3-8357269736BD.jpeg
Only joking; just keeping me busy while the wife drives home after a successful visit to Autostadt. She is by the way the reason we bought a new california: more horsepower, automatic transmission and air conditioning and the tables and chairs that got a good place in a cali.

Since this has gone completely off topic:
And how about keeping this clean, easy do you think?

Piece of cake.
If you have one of them, you can probably afford to have someone clean it everyday…

Oh! We also sing songs from Elton John.
We love it.

I have some Originalteile to take home.
C1786782-AC69-4C36-8C7E-2103BE182D64.jpeg

And the ketchup too.
Nice :cool:

Back