A cheeky name

A

AlanC

Traveling
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
We went to the NEC show yesterday and while wandering though the Lunar stand saw their new campervan.

Based on a T6 SWB van is was called the VW Caledonian!

Not a bad conversion sleeping 4, with the usual grey carpet everywhere. The furniture was well designed and built, while the bench seat/bed had 3 seatbelts for children but ISO fix for 2 child seats. Not the usual 'rock and Roll' frame but one the locked into floor rails and moved forward to flatten just like the Cali.

Alan

do like the bed system and the front seat spin.... actually I think I found the 'Sussex' campervan version called the Caledonia !!!

Opps!

I think the Lunar version will be changing its name very soon.

The Lunar campervan is very new and the one on the stand wasn't entirely complete apparently. We were told that Lunar have bought Wellhouse who were also at the show. They convert Taransit Terriers and had a very posh one on show.

Alan

We went to the NEC show yesterday and while wandering though the Lunar stand saw their new campervan.

Based on a T6 SWB van is was called the VW Caledonian!

Not a bad conversion sleeping 4, with the usual grey carpet everywhere. The furniture was well designed and built, while the bench seat/bed had 3 seatbelts for children but ISO fix for 2 child seats. Not the usual 'rock and Roll' frame but one the locked into floor rails and moved forward to flatten just like the Cali.

Alan
Tartan roof bellows?

California - Sunshine, surf, beaches, girls fun.

Caledonia - Drizzle and midgies.

Back