Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A happy new year

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
I'm off my head with tiredness, unlikely to see out the night so I am posting this now.

I hope we can all look forward to a better 2021. This has been a terrible year for many. The year is ending with a lot of fear and trepidation as our health service nears meltdown but we can at least look forward to 2021 with optimism.

How we need to get back to camping, get out, restore our sanity, freshen this forum with tales of our camping trips and get back to loving our lives, ourselves and each other again.

So happy new year everyone and bear a thought for those who go into 2021 suffering, physical health, mental health, a mix of both. As some of you know I am a listening volunteer for a support organisation and whilst being able to stay at home, and theoretically go to bed normally, I have been a night section leader for our volunteers at the coal face this week and it has been very difficult one.

Happy new year, and to a happy camping 2021.

My goodness how I love this forum ...:) Even the thought of camping, just being able to talk about it, has kept me sane!!

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm off my head with tiredness, unlikely to see out the night so I am posting this now.

I hope we can all look forward to a better 2021. This has been a terrible year for many. The year is ending with a lot of fear and trepidation as our health service nears meltdown but we can at least look forward to 2021 with optimism.

How we need to get back to camping, get out, restore our sanity, freshen this forum with tales of our camping trips and get back to loving our lives, ourselves and each other again.

So happy new year everyone and bear a thought for those who go into 2021 suffering, physical health, mental health, a mix of both. As some of you know I am a listening volunteer for a support organisation and whilst being able to stay at home, and theoretically go to bed normally, I have been a night section leader for our volunteers at the coal face this week and it has been very difficult one.

Happy new year, and to a happy camping 2021.

My goodness how I love this forum ...:) Even the thought of camping, just being able to talk about it, has kept me sane!!

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Keep up the good work Jen and Happy New Year.

Happier New Year to all.
The vaccine will help, trust me. I install the machine that 70% of the drug research was carried out on it.
Do look forward to the summer next year, it will get better. And keeps ones upper lip stiff.
I’ll raise a glass of Zacapa XO to you all :cheers

Happy New Year everyone. I so agree with Jen, the joy of this forum with all the advice and good wishes (plus the realisation of the dream of actually getting a California) kept my spirits up in 2020. Here’s to better times and new adventures in 2021!

Happy New Year to you all. Let’s hope that we can all get out again soon. The photo was taken on Christmas Eve when we last enjoyed a social distanced tier 2 (now tier 4) get together with a few friends. Keep safe everyone.

Attachments

• 6BB4C43D-546D-4DBE-B868-DDB2A47505AD.jpeg
    6BB4C43D-546D-4DBE-B868-DDB2A47505AD.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 35